Monday, September 27, 2010

A early Lemon Poppy Seeds Update!!!

Slowly, I am trying to get a few things done. Couple of the stitchery I worked on while mom was in the Hospital, I made into pillows. So a little ahead of schedule for a change I have added them to my page on Lemon Poppy Seeds if anyone is interested!
2nite is Monday night football... Chicago Bears VS Greenbay Packers... Hubby is having a few of the neighbors over to watch the game... Of course living outside of Chicago, everyone but hubby is a Bears fan.. Hubby having been born in WI, is of course a Packers fan, this should make for a interesting evening! Have a great night, I will watch Dancing with the Stars! OLM


4 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

You're so talentd Marie, I just love your stitcheries!!! Beautiful. When my son was little he was such a bears football fan, I still rem. buying him everything bears!!!Have a great eve.

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love the goodies you are making..hubby will be rooting for greenbay..and I will be recording dancing with the stars..I am hooked on that show.:)

Brenda said...

Great looking pillows Marie!!

Brenda

Trish-Ladybug said...

Just lovely pillows,very talented crafter you
are !! TFS

Prim Blessings
Trish-Ladybug