Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Textile Swap goodies here! and a bonus box! LOL

Today was a great mail and UPS day for me!!! First I participated in the textile swap Char at the pickled pepper patch organized! Actually Char was my partner! How lucky am I?!
She does great needle work! Though, I am still trying to figure out how she gets it all done! If you have been following her blogs, she rehabbing a house, and her daughter just got married!
I am not that organized!
Anyway so here is my package today in the mail! Couldn't wait to open it up to see what was waiting for me! First look at this great penny rug candle mat Char made! Love it!
Then 2 great pillow tucks for fall, again love them!



Love the framed stitchery of peace and Plenty! Again she did it! There is Santa's PJ's! Super cute! those little rug beaters were tucked in my package as well!

Then there is the runner she made and the silicone bulbs! This was a great package! thanks, Char!


Then, I don't know if you have been following Notforgotten Farms blog and as well as Millstone Mercantile... Robin over at Millstone has been moving her shop in with Lori at Notforgotten. They were posting updates on the progress of the shop...
Well, I "eye spied" a great old red box, I felt it spoke to me! LOL.... (really I need things to stop speaking to me! The pocket book can't handle it!) anyway, emailed Robin asking if it was for sale, of course it was! So that arrived today as well! it will look great in the gathering room!
Love the colors! It is bigger then it looked in the picture. This is just a great old box! Can't wait to display with it! Then Robin added a few extra goodies for me as well to show me what she crafts! Bonus day for me!
Love the coloring on this box!


Lid open, it has a shelf in it too!
Well it's going to have to wait until next weekend to find a home :(... No carpeting until a week from today! Oh well, I have waited this long what's a couple more days... So by next weekend things will really be changing around here.... Have a great night... Need to check dinner. Alex is getting his "fav's" 2nite. He goes back to college on Friday! OLM

3 comments:

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Wonderful swap goodies!!

And that box!! Oh My!!
Be still my heart!!
I Love it!
I absolutely adore old boxes and that is fabulous!!
Great eye, GF!!!
Lucky you!!

TFS,
Tam

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

What great swap goodies!! And I love the box, I am a nut for old boxes. One can never have too many in my opinion. 8-)
Blessings,
Lorna

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love your wonderful fall goodies you got and love the box too..can't wait to see your redo.;)