Monday, August 30, 2010

One Corner done?!

Well, it has been a long but productive 3 days. Hubby and I have been very busy. Cleaning, moving things in, throwing things out. Setting aside things to go to goodwill... YIKES! It's spring cleaning in the fall. It has needed to be done. I have really changed how I craft. I really don't paint on wood anymore, so it's time to start parting with some of these things.

Anyway, I have one corner done in the gathering room. It's probably not set, but for now I need to move onto other things. So here is a peek on how things look at the moment...

My new red box from Robin at Millstone Mercantile, boy I love this box and it looks great down here! Baker's Cabinet starting to take shape. I have not found where I have hiden everything yet. Though for now I am happy with this corner. Few pumpkins out for fall...
close up shot....

pumpkins in my trencher bowl.. This bowl is HUGE!! My girlfriend found it at a garage sale for $50 bucks! Deal of the year!


Here's a mat I stitched many year's back. Still one of my favorites.

Thanks for taking a quick tour with me. More to come as more gets cleaned and organized.
though the next couple of days I need to take my mom to several doctors appts. as she gets ready for her liver resection. Have a great night! OLM

9 comments:

Sheila said...

Looks like things are starting to take shape! Again I love that Bakers cabinet!!!

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

Love the red box/red chair. I am in love with chairs of all sizes! Looks like things are falling into place for you. I agree-that trencher is awesome! Linda

Beckyjean said...

Oh how I would love to have your red box & little red chair. You have done a wonderful job on your displays so far. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs~Becky

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Oh I love how you have that corner all decked out for fall..and i love that trencher..it is awesome.;)have a great week;)

Farmhouse prims said...

I love how you are decorating, just love that box and goodies in it, love the pumpkins and the shelf sitter. OMG what an amazine stitchery you have done, love the trencher bowl and decor, cabinet, just everything. You are doing an awesome job!!!!!

SUE said...

I would love to know the name of the shop you sell in in Genoa. My mom and dad live in Huntley, Illinois and go to Genoa often. I want to come and see you goodies. Nice job on you corner! SUE

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Sue, The shop is Poppy Seed Primitives, she is right on Main St. in Genoa. It's a great little shop! OLM

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Looks great!! Love that red box, I am a nut for boxes. Love the cabinet and trencher too, you did a great job decorating.
Blessings,
Lorna

Robin said...

Everything looks FANTASTIC...I do love that box. I am so glad you are happy with it. Have a great Holiday weekend. Blessings (millstonemercantile)