Tuesday, July 27, 2010

They're here!!! YIKES!

It's the mother load of fiberfill!!!
Well, today was a chemo day with mom. Just a quick update, we got the results from her latest CT, nothing has changed. :( They are still seeing 3 small spots on the liver, though nothing has grown which is good, just nothing has shrank either. Boy cancer sucks! Mom's outlook is great and we are continuing with chemo, they just cut some of stuff with the side effects out for her....

So, always at treatment I have a basket with some crafting to do. I did get a few things done.. pictures on those when I get everything put together.

The the entertaining part for mom was telling the story of 20 boxes of morning glory fiber fill coming and having no idea where I am going to put it all. What one has to do for the "stuff" one prefers! LOL... well sure enough when I came home today I had a little present...YUP 20 boxes of the good stuff! I guess I better get to work and use some of it up! Have a great night. OLM

3 comments:

Patti said...

Keeping your mother in my thoughts and prayers...did you get the "stuff" at Marshall's Dry Goods? I bought 12 20 oz bags from them...and thought that was a lot!

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Patti, I did, getting 20 was the only way to get it close the walmarts price & where shipping didn't kill me! But it is alot! thanks for prayers for mom, it's been a long road. have a great night. OLM

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Hey there, I will keep your mom in prayers too...can't wait to see what you are working on..gotta whittle down those boxes..lol.;) have a great evening.;)