Saturday, July 10, 2010

So who's Lucky day is it??? YIPPEE, I have walls!

Well, this has been a pretty busy morning already! The guys hanging the drywall have been here and gone! So after 10months, our gathering room has walls again! Everything that was ripped out has been done right, now let the fun stuff begin! A whole room, a open palette to work with! Really, I've had colors picked since last fall. Every time I would go to look for colors for something else, I kept going back to these colors for the gathering room. So now the real mess begins, but I see light at the end of the tunnel! YIPPEE!!!! Then all my treasurer's FINALLY go back to their rightful places! Alex is getting excited that he might actually get his room back before he leaves for college again... it kind of turned into a storage area while he was gone...OOPS
So then one might ask as well, who won my pumpkin giveaway. Who's feeling lucky today??? Well, I never get the order of uploading the pictures right... Here is hubby holding the bowl and Steven picking the name... the whole time he's asking why am I doing this???

Bowl with all the names ready for picking.......


OK, see how I screw up, here is the room with the walls up.... now taping and sanding.... Now that's a mess!

See that ugly tile floor, for as long as we have lived here, we knew we need to redo this room, but life, kids everything else got in the way. That floor, everyone could not believe I lived with that UGLY floor for all these years.. I refused to put good carpet down until the room iwas right... Oh ya carpeting is already picked out too! LOL


A peek from yesterday, hubby and neighbor Jeff looking things over, see if there is any last minute things he needs to do....
OOPS, sorry I got side tracked, everyone reading this probably doesn't care about all this mess, they just want to know if they won the pumpkin? Did I mention there is a extra goodie or 2 go along with it? I will upload pictures of that later, right before I send it out...... sooooooo
OK, the winner is, boy she has been lucky lately if you follow her blog.... SO Tammy from A Primitive Place is the winner! YEAH!!! Tammy, let me see if I still have your address in my email from our swap, otherwise I will email you to get it! Enjoy, I know he's going to a good home... have a great day everyone.. It's a warm one here and we had to open up for awhile, liquid nail stinks! LOL....OLM

4 comments:

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

OH My Gosh!!!!
Yeah, I won!!!
This has been a lucky week for me.
Anyone know what night is the lottery... I think I need to go buy some tickets!! Heehee!!

Thank you so very much, Marie!!
I cant wait to display him this upcoming fall season.

And your Gathering Room.... Wowsers!!!

What a huge fabulous room it is going to be.
I cant wait to see it all finished!!
Be sure to keep us updated on the progress.

If you need my address, just let me know.

Thanks again sweetheart!!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Tam

Rugs and Pugs said...

Congrats to Tammy!!! I'm sure Mr. Pumpkin has found a good home :)

prims by olde lady morgan said...

congrats Tammy! I hope you got a lottery ticket for 2nite! I will mail him on Monday. OLM

Kady said...

Congratulations Tammy! Enjoy your prizes.