Thursday, July 29, 2010

Road Trip!!!

Well, because of my screw up this is a no picture post. I took my camera with me, BUT forgot to put the memory card back in. YUP, a blond moment, for me! I had some internal memory but not much and I don't know how to get the pictures off the camera.... so anyway...
Took a little road trip with my buddy Mary to our girlfriend Cathy in Brodhead Wi. Great day for a road trip! It was not so humid today. We were able to catch up and it really got us in the mood for our girls trip we take every fall with a couple more BFF's from MN. More on that at a later time. Nothing better then a few great laughs, some antiquing and a great Primitive shop!
I really wanted to take a few pictures of the shop to share, again how dumb to forget the memory card.
Anyway great little prim shop called Harvest Moon in Brodhead. She has purchased a few of my handmade's in the past for the shop. She wanted to see some of the fall prims 've been working on. Another reason for the trip.
Bonus was seeing a few of the barn quilt squares. Again no pictures, but in Green Co. There is about 100 barns, I think that have these painted quilt squares displayed on their barns, very cool!
We also were able to go to a great little antique shop in a barn, again found a few treasures. I will share pictures tomorrow of all my goodies. Yes, after the memory card goes back to it's home! LOL! The bonus was getting tour of this girl's great prim home. The pictures won't do it justice. She completely updated this little farmhouse, then added great prim touches. Again I will share those pictures once I figure/or have my son get them off the camera.... So all in all, great day, great conversations, and bonus of a few great primitive treasures for the home. Have a great evening! I am beat! OLM

2 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

can't wait to see the photos...glad you had a great time..I love being with my BFF and shopping..:)

Larry I said...

Where's the pictures ~ duh! Sis-in-law (aka~Queen)