Sunday, June 27, 2010

YIKES! Today is a humid one!

OK, so My sis in law asked me to post a update on my flower garden and all the progress. So here are the ground rules! LOL... No looking at all the weeds! With this STINKIN cold and all the rain & humid weather, there is no way I am sitting out there pulling weeds. It's to bad my sign I had out there broke... It said " FREE WEEDS YOU PICK" funny I never had any takers!
Again today is humid, but at least there is a breeze. We are to cool off later in the week and I plan to hit the flower beds hard! Enjoy my little tour! OLM the sign is for all the speeder's on my block, like they even look. The old chair I painted many years ago. Really it's starting to fall apart... aster is coming up between the chair slits....
Bees Balm... My first full year with this one, I didn't realize how big it can get, love it....


Back corner by the garage, old chicken feeder from my FIL's barn, if he was alive to see me using them as planters.... well, his comments wouldn't be to nice! LOL.. beats going in a dumpster!

OK, this is lemon fluffy, love it, but the flowers don't last long, then the plant just looks, real crappy...

Old wagon that came out of the barn as well.. Tucked back by the addition.. we need to fix the ground in that area, things one doesn't think about during construction..



old wheel barrel my neighbor was going to toss, I call this "green" gardening....



Just a bunch of pots off my front step...



Few more on other other side of the step...

OK, my laundry cart turned planter, see the sweet annie growing at it's legs... don't know how that got there... but it's my best plant this year, go figure!


Chair with a planter a bunch of different annuals... doesn't look as good as it really is...



my water pump and a nice view of Dave's garage... oops...


side of the yard, grabbed this cheap at a flea market, I think it makes a great planter..


OK, poor knuckles, no boys here to play with him, I am willing, it's just not the same....
have a great Sunday... OLM
PS, don't forget to enter in my giveaway for the prim pumpkin!











5 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Stunning!

Larry I said...

Your flowers are beautiful ~~~ love the containers !! Queen

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Hi Marie,
WOW!! Everything looks wonderful.
I love your water pump and all the container you have your flowers planted in.
Love it all!!
Tam

Beckyjean said...

I just love that wagon!! Thanks for sharing. Everything is so pretty.

Becky

Rugs and Pugs said...

Marie ~
Your gardens are lovely! I have a few plants that are so pretty blooming and like the lemon fluffy, when they are done ~ YUCK!
Thank you so much for sharing.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren