Monday, June 14, 2010

Put a few goodies in their new home & WOW 25 followers!

My kitchen needfuls box tucked under one of my prim boxes...
pantry cake under my favorite prim fly screen....

so much in this picture... little ticking tote with prim candles in it on the left....


my little bag w/mouse!


Well, this has turned into a busy day & 2 posts in one day. I couldn't stand it, so I tucked a few of my goodies in their new homes, so just a couple quick pictures of them in their spots!

Then just like that I have 25 followers. When I started this it was to see every one's prim ideas and homes. I love visiting all the blogs. I never dreamed anyone would want to read my humble little blog.... Though I did mention awhile back if/or when I got to 25 followers I would do a give away. Well that happened today... So give me a couple of days to decide what I want to do, so stay tune more info to come... Off to watch the Bachelorette, yes I watch! OLM

2 comments:

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

I love where you put your new goodies.
Everything looks great!
Congratulations on the 25+ followers!!

Enjoy your TV show. :) Its a Criminal Minds DVD night for us here at the Youngs!! Heehee!

Then when Hubby goes to bed, I must get caught up on my GH. I havent watched in a week!!! :0


Take Care,
Tam

Rugs and Pugs said...

Congrats! I see you are now up to 28 followers. I still get excited when I get a new follower. I thought no one would read my blog, but I am up to 78 followers and over 28,000 hits in just over a year. WOO HOO!!!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren