Monday, June 21, 2010

Morning Glory Fiber fill, ROUND 2


Calling all crafter's who love Morning Glory and Walmart really stuck it to us by deciding not to carry it anymore. Nevermind this is made in the USA, so that should count for something.... OK talked with MG, they are based in IN. They say we have 2 options, one to KEEP CALLING WALMART TO GET IT BACK! So keep calling 1 800 walmart! Or it can be ordered from the distributor, I called them, it's $11.21 a box, then based were I live $9.18 A BOX to ship!! YIKES, now I am up to almost $22. a box instead of 9.50 at Walmart. Boy this bites! I hate even touching the other crap! I have one box left and by the end of the week, I will be out.... I will keep calling, even having my friends call.... OLM

4 comments:

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

I am beginning to feel that all of our calls and fussing are making zero impact. I NEED MORNING GLORY NOW!!!! I have been told by too many Walmart dept. managers that it has to do with the profit per square foot of store space...that things like large boxes of stuffing and blue markBgone pens don't pull in the profit that electronics do. Bottom line. About the buck. Walmart does not care that they are putting this burden on a bazillion American handmades folks. I am at my limit on this one. I NEED MORNING GLORY NOW!!! And I'm not laughing!!! HAHAHA!!!

prims by olde lady morgan said...

I hear you!!! I am soo mad!! The only opotion now is to go the marshall dry goods and try for shipping 20 boxes at a time to save on shipping... I don't know where I am going to put 20 boxes... I just can't stand the other stuff! OLM

Judy said...

I had to post - there is a possible light at the end of the tunnel! Morning Glory has a Facebook page, and they said they have a meeting with WalMart regarding getting this back in the stores! She asked that we send her an e-mail by the 23rd of this month !! Let's rally together and hope for the best! Here is the Facebook post: "We have a
meeting with the Walmart craft buyer and I want your letters to show
them how much we want Morning Glory back IN the Walmart stores. Voice
your complaints about it being deleted and your desires to have it back
please. Email to me at jane.e.smith@carpenter.com THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!

Prairie Primitives Folk Art said...

Why doesn't Marshall Dry Goods have this product on their web site??? At least the price? I know shipping is going to be expensive because it's an oversize box, but still ... give us a CLUE what it's going to cost us! Thanks.