Monday, June 14, 2010

LOVE ALL MY SWAP GOODIES!!!

Love the little mouse in the seed bag! Just a hoot!
I need to hang this cross stitch in my kitchen!




Love all these goodies!!! It was a good day for olde lady morgan! LOL



great scented pineapple bowl fillers Tammy made!




Afternoon everyone! I just don't know where my day has gone, well we've had many crazy and sad days here lately, though day is a great day, I received my WONDERFUL swap box from Tammy at a http://www.aprimitiveplace.blogspot.com/, ( sorry Tam, don't know how to do the nice link ups yet!

I don't think I had mentioned yet that I was doing a swap with Tammy. this was my first swap and I was really sweating it, every one's taste is just a little different and you want to give just the right "goodies".... I haven't found homes just yet for all my wonderful goodies, again were does the day go? I am going to save the sweet little light for the gathering room we have been remodeling. It's been ripped apart for almost 10 months now, and FINALLY we are about 10 days from drywall!

I am going to put the cute pin keep in the enamelware cup by my stitching chair to catch my needles, my hubby thanks you! I leave them everywhere... Pantry cake to go under my fly screen on the counter and I just think the little seed bag with the mouse coming out of it is a hoot! I will hang that off my dry rack...Of course there is all the little extra goodies to put in their new homes! Thanks again Tammy this was SO MUCH FUN! thanks for the shout out for my new venture on Poppy Seeds! Everyone have a great day! OLM

4 comments:

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Hi Marie!
Im so glad you like your new goodies!!
Hang in there, Im sure your new gathering room will be worth all the hassel.
Almost there now!!
Be sure to show it off when you have it finished.
Thanks again for swaping with me.
Enjoy your week,
Tam

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Oh one more quick thing.
I use Windows Live Writter for my blog post. If you are interested you can down load it for free of the internet.
Tam

prims by olde lady morgan said...

thanks Tammy, I will do that & figure out how to use it! OLM

Farmhouse prims said...

What awesome goodies!!!! I love to see all the wonderful items everyone makes!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!