Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'M ON LEMON POPPY SEEDS!!!

Just a quick post, I have been working on this all week along with everything else on our plate right now. I am very excited to have gotten accepted on www.Lemonpoppyseeds.com. I just listed my first 6 dolls. I am hoping this will finally get me jumped started in venturing on to ebay and hoping even a selling blog. I love creating primitives, it keeps me out of trouble! LOL My brain never shuts off so I need another creative outlet for my prims. I love working with Sandy at Poppy Seed Primitives in Genoa, IL.... but there's only so much she needs at a time and I don't know how to just make one of something, so I have a pile of goodies looking for good homes! Also, if anyone is ever in the area pop into her shop. She has some great stuff!!! It just seemed fitting, Lemon Poppy seeds... Poppy Seed Primitives... So we will see where this takes me. I have so many ideas now I just need to spend more time creating them. Have a great day! OLM

No comments: