Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I really got something done today...

Just a couple of goofy pumpkins, they are my own design....


Introducing MS...Hester....
I don't know how, but I managed to finish up a few projects today. All I want to do is crawl in bed & sleep. I managed to get a summer cold and boy this has knocked me on my butt!! LOL. Not to mention how nice and warm and humid it is outside. Summer is here and I don't want to see it end anytime soon.... so no complaining

Though I have started working on fall stuff for the shop and Lemon Poppy Seeds. Neighbors are yelling at me that it's summer to soon for pumpkins. They just don't understand how important it is to "TRY" and stay a season ahead. Really doesn't work for me, something always happens. Anyway I got my first pumpkins done along with MS.Hester. I love this doll it's a great pattern from pineberry lane. Love her, I might have to keep one of them for myself. I rarely do that, so I just might this time! Have a great evening. OLM

4 comments:

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

What adorable creations!!
Especially love those pumpkins.
My gosh you've been a busy little bee today!!
Now go get some rest!! :)
You've sure earned it. ;)
~Tam

Jody said...

Those pumpkins are adorable! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

basketsnprims said...

Love your pumpkins and Hester ~ I made her for myself. Another great pattern from Wendy.
Pam

Brenda said...

Those pumpkins are great!! Love them!

Brenda