Sunday, June 6, 2010

Flea Market Day!!!

Love this 3 strip blanket, I think it will look great with the 5 strip I already have. I just love how well these wash up!
Well, I just love this!!!

After a rainy and gloomy Saturday, today was a great sunny day. Perfect for the flea market. So off I went with 2 of my girlfriends to stimulate the ecomony! Yes we did more then our fair share!!! Within our shopping group whoever spends the most is the lead loser until the next trip. Lately with remodeling and such, it seems I have been the non stop lead loser! That streak ended today! My girlfriend Cindy was a busy girl! In no time her cash was gone!!! LOL!!!
Though we came across a great old wheel barrel. I just love that vintage look. It's a old Craftsman's. I just wasn't ready to start parting with my money, we had only been there 10 minutes.. So lucky for me Cindy says it is sooo you so we will call it a early Christmas present! After some great bartering she got it for $18, what a deal. So I thought I would show a picture of it. I will use it for my yard work. Now I am even prim when doing yard work?!
OK, then I have to say I have a problem. I am obsessed with the family heirloom weavers blankets, coverlets, table throws, etc.. I need to stop but I can't! So even at the flea market I can spot them. This cute booth from a shop had a 3 strip tan queen blanket, YUP she cut me a deal and I just couldn't say no! Never mind I just got last week the 5 strip in black for my bedroom. I need a FHW anonymous group! LOL... SO I think I will layer them on our bed and no more for awhile. YA right! So all in all it was a great day. Everyone found a few treasurers and we had a few good laughs. OLM

No comments: