Thursday, May 27, 2010

Flowers are here

Well, it's a start...
Pots waiting to be filled...

Just a few flowers waiting for the new homes for the summer!


A couple of new "flower pots" waiting for their flowers....

Just a quick post to say hey. All my annuals came in today. I get my flowers thorough a Boy Scout fundraiser. I actually started the fundraiser back when Alex was in Scouts and they still carry it on. My nephews are in the troop now & I buy from them. I am never disappointed and they look great for the whole season. I had Ed drilling holes in more "old" containers for me for drainage. I like to think outside the box for my planters. If I find something cheap and will last a couple of years, I will plop a plant in it. So I have a few old chicken feeders from my father in law's barn and a couple enamel pots to add to the mix. Well they won't plant themselves so back to work! have a great day! OLM

1 comment:

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

I love that you use WHATEVER for your plants...I like how creative you are and the containers are great - I especially like the yellow can.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today....oh and the plants you have do look soooo healthy...great cause.

Karen