Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Few dolls for Sale

Ms. Libby is about 21" long stitched liberty flag and key necklace she is my own design $30
Gammie is about 16' long also my own design $29


This little angel doll is a TFC pattern. She is about 11' long $ 25

Mr. Teddy has been very loved. He's my take from a Veenas mercantile pattern. He is about 21" long. $30
All prices include their travel fare. If anyone is interested again just shot me a email. OLM


Happy Memorial Day everyone! It's a wonderful day here, warm with a great breeze! I finished planting all my flowers this morning, then sprayed the yard for mosquitoes (they have started their attack). Wow, I had a lot of planting to do this year. I will post pictures when they start to fill their pots in.

I have been wanting to start a selling blog for my dolls and such. Well, since I am no computer whiz and not sure how to link them up, for right now I though I would just a list of few one the ones just sitting here looking for a new home. My flash washes them out a bit so they don't look as prim as they are. If anyone is interested, for right now I am only taking check or MO. Prices will include travel fare. Just email me if you are interested at folkart94@msn.com. Have a great weekend! OLM

No comments: