Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just like that....







Well. Just like that he was gone again. This is what Ed & I say each time our oldest son Alex leaves again to go back to school. He was on spring break last week so I spent the week making all his favorites. Now it's quiet again. Yes, Steven is home, but hardly. Between his classes at DeVry & work, Ed and I are almost emptynesters. I don't know if I like this yet, though Ed loves it! I like the less cooking part though. I was teasing that I was going to need another dog, though knuckles is enough and VERY spoiled!
So I got a few new things done for the shops this week. Took mom to treatment and it's along day so I always get a few things done. The nurses are even asking me when I come in what I have in the tote to do for that day. I have been going thorough my patterns and trying to do some of them. I have so many that have never been touched, so I got to a few more. So I will share some bees from a sweet pea primitives pattern and a teddy bear from a veenas mercantile pattern.

Then there is a doll I designed just for my friend Sandy. Today is her B-day and I am so lucky to have met her and it's at her shop "Poppy Seed Primitives" I am able to sell my goods! I have been lucky to have a outlet to sell my primitives and the followers I have gotten from her shop. Well hubby just came home, later then I thought, more later. OLM

No comments: