Wednesday, February 3, 2010


The last couple of days has been crazy here. The other night our neighbors car caught fire in their garage. No one hurt, and the house was saved. The garage and the completely over hauled IrocZ not so much.... The main thing was no one was hurt!


Here I have been crafting and creating bunnies and eggs for the Easter season. Always rearranging. We did a bunch of remodeling in the fall. Most of it was done right before thanksgiving. So I really went right into Holiday decorating. So now I am having funny playing with all my everyday stuff and getting into place.The hubby can't believe how fast I filled up the addition on the kitchen. I got this great prim dry sink from my favorite little shop. It will go in our family room once it's done. Can't wait for that to be done. It is the last piece to really getting the house back in order. Then hopefully spring is here & I can start fixing up the outside from the mess too... Off to grungy up some bunnies... more later OLM

1 comment:

taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

Wow!...Glad no one got hurt!!..Really scary!!

I love the dry sink!!..I hope to have one someday, so hopefully I'll come across one...I can't wait to see more pictures!!~~hugs,Jen